Summer Reading Program 2021
Reading logs available in paper or download the Beanstack app and record books read online. Stop in the library for all the details.
- Community Story Time, Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
Guest Readers include: Ben Glomski, June 10th
Sharon Riester, June 17th
Jeani Wodele, June 24th
Pastor Dave Knox, July 1st
Greg Glomski, July 8th
- Weekly Scavenger Hunts in local parks – find (3) painted bowling pins in the following parks: Beach Park, week of June 7th Kellogg City Park, week of June 14th Malone Park, week of June 21st (west side) Bruegger Park, week of June 27th (pool) Pfeilsticker Park, week of July 5th
Take a picture of child with a found bowling pin and email it to me or post it on the library’s Facebook page
and we will share it on the Scavengers’ Wall of Fame.
- Chelsey’s Take Home Craft Kits – library staff member, Chelsey Fenske, has been busy assembling take home craft kits for 6 weeks this summer. If you would like a kit, please call the library (651-565-3927) stating which week or weeks you would like a kit.
- Turtle Program with Whitewater State Park Naturalist, Sara Holger – Monday, June 21st at 10:00 a.m.
- Fossil Program with Whitewater State Park Naturalist, Sara Holger – Monday, June 28th at 10:00 a.m.
- River Book Walk – walk along the bike path below the National Eagle Center and enjoy a story as you walk, scoot or ride your bike. A new story will be posted each week.
* All programs, supplies and activities are free and open to the public. Thank you to the Friends of the Library for their donation to the summer reading program.