Adult Reading Challenge – Have fun and expand your reading life by reading a book from each of the categories below. Keep track of what you read. Finish the challenge by November 30, 2020 for a fun literary-related prize!! Click on the links for book suggestions but feel free to choose your own titles. Remember these should be books not read before.
- Read a book published the decade you were born. https://www.goodreads.com/list/tag/by-decade
- Read a book in translation. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_WLovX5Aghr0p3Bhgzr1D7uKQ-d3gWT4/view?usp=sharing
- Read a YA or Middle Grade Novel. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l3cMwLFWyVP6Hxqt6wEp–_9iDfxnfCN/view?usp=sharing
- Read a book outside your genre comfort zone. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eNi3ShTc2aK8T7LoVSxdJOo0OP4qviCS/view?usp=sharing
- Travel with Reading (set in a place you’ve never been). https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jk5gIrilkNwOWDJOMVzZoNqxB-nUxdCP/view?usp=sharing
- Read a book made into a movie or TV show. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xriCtfqModDWLoc8NJ0F8jWg66bU2_uh/view?usp=sharing
Download the Beanstack app, create an account and record your books as you read and complete the activities in the challenge or print the page to the left (PDF link provided) and return it to the Library when complete.
Thanks for participating!